Enjoy helping and talking to people on the phone and in person… both clients and teammates in the office. You are comfortable working on a computer all day and are detailed oriented as well, so you are computer literate. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem.
- A welcome face of the Agency to people that call on the phone and walk in the front door.
- Establish working relationships with clients, potential clients and companies we represent on the phone, email and on paper.
- Answer multi-line phone system and distribute calls to the team accordingly.
- Supporting teammates with follow up for clients and prospects.
- Promptly respond to client needs either on the phone or electronically.
- Maintain client files and process routine correspondence between our agency and the client or company… both paper records and on our many different software programs.
- Retrieve, open and distribute mail accordingly.
- Process main email inbox and deliver to an appropriate team member.
- Process all outgoing mail.
- Input Claims into the agency management system.
- Process web downloads.
- Maintain cleanliness, organization and restocking coffee supplies of an office lobby.
- Keep on-going inventory office supplies and order new supplies as needed.
- Assist with other office duties as they arise and are needed.
Requirements & Skills:
- A friendly voice and pleasant tone over the phone and in person.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Has appropriate business attire.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Type quickly and accurately.
- Organized, structured, punctual and will follow the rules.
- Familiar with multi-line phone system and how to use one.
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest.
- High school diploma.
- 2 years in a professional business office.
- No previous insurance experience is required. We will train and educate the successful candidate. However, having previous experience working within the insurance industry is a bonus.